Sarah Palin: Is Africa a Continent?
I was stunned to learn that Governor Palin thought Africa was a country, not a continent.
Cameron said, “some people in the McCain campaign thought that the selection of Sarah Palin was risky.” What kind of job interview did she have?
I enjoy writing about idiots, so here a few Palin videos. Cameron said that Palin chose not to prepare for her interview with Katie Couric, and it really shows.
- Sarah Palin Can’t Name a Newspaper She Reads
- Couric Stumps Palin With Supreme Court Question
- Complete Sarah Palin Interview with Katie Couric
- Palin – Couric Annoyed Me
- Jack Cafferty Tells Us How He Really Feels About Sarah Palin
- CNN Laughs It Up Over Sarah Palin Interview
- Sarah Palin on Abortion and Evolution
- Sarah Mania! Sarah Palin’s Greatest Hits
- Sarah Palin swimsuit competition in Miss Alaska Pageant 1984