Gathering of Personal Information
WhereDidMyBrainGo.com collects certain personal information from visitors to our website. This includes:
- Log Data: When you visit our site, our servers automatically record information ("Log Data") including your IP address, browser type, operating system, referral URLs, pages visited and your interaction with our site. We use Log Data to administer the site and analyze trends.
- Analytics Tools: We may use third-party analytics tools like Google Analytics to collect and analyze information about use of our site. These tools collect information sent by your device or browser, including webpages visited, add-ons, your IP address and more.
Use of Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Administer and improve our site.
- Better understand how visitors interact with our content.
- Monitor and analyze trends and usage.
- Personalize content and your browsing experience.
- Contact you in response to inquiries.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your personal information with third parties except in the following circumstances:
- With your consent.
- To service providers under contract who help with our business operations.
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, court order or legal process.